Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,373 (€1,649) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)