Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,319 (€2,787) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (41 minutes ago)