Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,528 (€1,591) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)