Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09431 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,602元 (₨69,999) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)