Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,824 (₨65,567) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)