Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24956 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,486 (34,004₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)