Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24499 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,399 (34,285₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)