Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24756 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,495元 (34,314₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madrid costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $12,198 (37 minutes ago)