Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09504 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,733 (₨60,320) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)