Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,536 (₨112,369) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)