Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,176元 (1,540KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)