Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.006 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,768 (1,689KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)