Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.758 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,156 (2,702KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)