Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,426 (4,513 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)