Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,693 (7,866 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)