Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,950元 (4,359 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)