Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,807 (4,501 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)