Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10511 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,795 (₨102,699) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)