Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09815 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,824 (₨89,903) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)