Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,288 (₨131,295) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)