Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,216 (R 39,863) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)