Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,621 (₨115,062) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (43 minutes ago)