Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,230元 (₨87,187) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)