Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06629 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,374 (₨ 126,332) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)