Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06146 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,706 (₨ 125,387) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)