Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06539 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,098 (₨ 108,537) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)