Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,283 (€3,278) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)