Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,556元 (€1,857) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)