Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,842 (€1,767) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (44 minutes ago)