Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.840 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,568 (CHF 3,007) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)