Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.913 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,541 (CHF 5,286) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (36 minutes ago)