Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.049 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,766 (CHF 5,074) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)