Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.742 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 120% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,875元 (CHF 3,096) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)