Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.977 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,195 (CHF 3,038) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)