Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.466 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,139 (CHF 2,651) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)