Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,791 (€3,418) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)