Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,707元 (€1,848) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)