Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,122 (€1,806) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)