Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,195 (€3,368) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)