Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,333 ($3,048) in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)