Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,588 (kr 23,655) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)