Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,507 (kr 26,173) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)