Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,718 (kr 43,684) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)