Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,487元 (kr 21,447) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)