Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,914 (kr 45,178) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)