Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,124 (€2,963) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)