Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,243元 (€1,565) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)