Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,958 (€1,536) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)