Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.25253 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,680 (14,574₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)