Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46993 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,953 (R 25,436) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)