Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,508 (479,858 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)