Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,332 (846,654 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)