Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.842 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,064 (€1,283) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)