Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,503 (Rp 16,627,283) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)