Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,838 (Rp 16,018,575) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)