Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,662 (Rp 17,494,664) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)