Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,816 (Rp 26,943,927) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (25 minutes ago)