Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,305 (Rp 17,605,074) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)