Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.852 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,261 (3,351 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (40 minutes ago)