Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.903 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,161 (2,072 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (41 minutes ago)