Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.838 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,163元 (1,894 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 2 hours ago)