Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.862 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,197 (3,331 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (26 minutes ago)