Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.760 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,614 (2,020 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)