Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,042元 (2,038 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)