Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,775 (R$ 9,346) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)