Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,996 (R$ 9,294) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)