Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,663 (R$ 5,029) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)