Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,384元 (R$ 6,038) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)