Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,849 (R$ 6,140) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)