Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,882 (€1,905) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)