Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.510 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,825元 (€2,240) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q125,072 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)