Cost of living comparison between Bellary, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10063 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,149 (₨120,729) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)