Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.410 CNY / BZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,958元 (BZ$3,506) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)