Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,090 (136,408 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)