Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,776 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06624 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,385元 (141,670 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)