Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06728 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,443元 (125,499 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)