Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06006 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,746 (212,235 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)