Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05881 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,604 (214,317 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)