Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09795 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,584 (₨148,895) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)