Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,107 (₨164,531) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)