Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09703 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,224 (₨156,906) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)