Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,698元 (₨145,109) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 12,900₴ (about 1 hour ago)