Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,468 (R$ 8,089) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)