Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.998 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,632 (£1,404) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)