Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.626 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,225 (£1,533) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)