Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.592 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,492 (£2,501) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)