Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.695 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,762元 (£1,583) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)