Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,079 (R$ 4,928) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)