Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.002 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,231 (R$ 5,609) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)