Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02492 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,180 (247,963 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)