Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02333 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,209 (266,122 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)