Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02407 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,614 (482,507 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)