Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,567 (Rp 14,244,879) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)