Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06086 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,311 (136,562 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)