Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.351 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,099元 (2,594 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)