Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.672 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,248 (1,590 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)