Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 998 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,919 (2,711,126 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)