Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,388 (5,556,789 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)