Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00432 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,613 (2,689,130 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)