Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,706 (5,407,498 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)