Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00458 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,863 (5,207,477 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)