Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09771 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,414 (198,680 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)