Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11164 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,365 (92,839 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)