Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10682 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,916元 (92,831 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)