Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,417元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 3 hours ago)