Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,854 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)