Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,039 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)