Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,368 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)