Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,494 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (31 minutes ago)