Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,493元 (6,824 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (44 minutes ago)