Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,734 (6,401 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)