Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,642元 (7,187 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)