Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.718 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,605元 ($2,769) in Beaverton, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)