Cost of living in Beauvais, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.550 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beauvais (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,121元 (€1,341) in Beauvais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)