Cost of living in Beauvais, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beauvais (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,747 (€1,394) in Beauvais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)