Cost of living in Beauvais, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beauvais (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,232 (€1,431) in Beauvais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)