Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,810 (R$ 6,754) in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)