Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,112 (R$ 6,496) in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)