Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.623 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,352 (2,421 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)