Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,244 (5,885,343 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)