Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,543 (9,148,967 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)