Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.713 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,523元 ($2,312) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)