Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05490 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,536 (155,475 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)