Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06259 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,090 (193,157 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)